2022 was a very award-winning year for TrustQuay and 2023 is off to a great start, too. We're delighted to have been shortlisted for Technology Innovator of the Year at the Magic Circle Awards 2023 which takes place on 17 May in London.
How does it work? 90% of the voting comes from a hand-picked judging panel of senior industry execs. More on that below. And 10% of the voting comes from an industry-wide public vote. On that note, please vote for TrustQuay by hitting the link below!
Vote for TrustQuay
For over 17 years the Magic Circle Awards have been attracting the leading professionals from the top firms, recognising the achievements of the industry during the past year. Attended by 400+ professionals from over 140 organisations, attendees include leading law firms, trust companies, family offices, tax advisers and investment managers.
As for the esteemed panel of wealth advisors that make up the rest of the decision tree, this year's 'magic circle' includes:
• Barclays Private Bank's Managing Director - Strategic Partners, Babor Hussain
• John Lamb Hill Oldridge's Broking Director, Paula Steele
• Chawker & Co's Founder, Edward Goodchild
• Imperium's Compliance & Operations Director, Rhona Humphreys
• Partner at Levison Meltzer Pigott LLP, Jeremy Levison
• Hassium Asset Management's CEO, Yogi Dewan
• Senior Associate at Wedlake Bell, Kate Johnson
• Partner at Charles Russell Speechlys, Julia Cox
• And last but by no means least, Nicola Brown, Director at TrustQuay client, ZEDRA
The key takeaway here? Vote for TrustQuay and help recognise our business as Technology Innovators of the Year!
📷 TrustQuay's Business Development Director Douglas Cooper (left) and guests arriving at TrustQuay Forum 2022.