In these unprecedented and uncertain times, we want to firstly wish you and your colleagues, friends and families our best wishes.
We also want to take some time to share a little more detail around what we’re doing to ensure business continuity for you our customers and the experience we have of being able to continue with delivering projects on a remote working basis.
First and foremost, we have triggered our ‘working from home’ contingency for the vast majority of staff. The transition to this new ‘business norm’ is working extremely well and we remain fully operational to service all our customers around the globe. We hope that you are also adjusting well to this modified way of working.
- As a technology business we already have well tested facilities for all staff to work remotely as a normal part of their job. All of our staff are equipped with laptops and regularly work from any location – at your offices, at our offices or at home.
- All of our staff hold an account with leading video conferencing and desktop sharing software Zoom. No software download is needed and Zoom can be run from the web, making it very easy for us to continue our vital communications with you.
- Where appropriate we can leverage remote connection into your test environments - we have well established internal policies and procedures that respect your remote connection policies and we work strictly in accordance with your procedures.
- Our software can run on private cloud or data centre environments and we have the ability to facilitate this, whether for normal business usage or simply for training and test environments.
- Our BCP plan includes formalised roles and responsibilities for the Senior Management Team, Disaster Recovery Team, line managers and team members. We have multi-channel communications such as WhatsApp groups and call lists as backup to email to keep our worldwide teams in contact if normal business is disrupted.
- We have assessed our dependencies on assets, people and third parties that impact on our ability to deliver support and services to customers and have developed plans to mitigate the risk of disruption.
In summary, we stand ready to assist you at this unprecedented time. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.